Winter Simmer Spells
Our winter Simmer pot spells are an excellent tool for manifestation that also makes your house smell divine! This range of carefully crafted blends helps you to enhance every spell you craft. Enjoy the luxurious scent of winter as you cast your most powerful spells with delightful aromas. Transform your spellcasting rituals with these enchanting pots.
- YULETIDE - Orange peel, elderberries, anise star, hibiscus, juniper berries, cinnamon sticks, cloves.
- WINTER GODDESS - rose hip, lemongrass, hibiscus, peppermint, orange peel, bay leaf
- HOUSE BLESSING - Orange peel, Frankincense, rosemary, chamomile, cinnamon sticks, fruit blend
- LONGEST NIGHT - hibiscus, butterfly blue flowers, juniper berries, anise, bay life, silver fir needles, rose petals, blackberry leaves.
How To Use
- Set an intention
- Add 3-5 cups of water to a pot (depending on pot size)
- Add your ingredients: Add your chosen ingredients to the pot and bring it to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer: Once the pot is boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer. Stir the pot clockwise if your intention is to attract something, or counterclockwise if you intend to banish something.
- Visualize your intention: While the pot is simmering, visualize your choice and concentrate on how you want the outcome to appear. You can also recite your goal, a chant, or ritual words.
- Let it simmer: Allow your water to simmer until only a bit of water is left in the bottom of the pot.
- Turn off the heat: Turn off the heat and let the pot cool down.
Simmer pots are a great way to add herbal magick and green witchcraft into your everyday life, and they incorporate all four elements, making this also elemental magick. They are also an efficient and non-toxic way to have your home smelling like autumn in a few short minutes. You can use simmer pots to achieve your magical goals, and you can pick the right ingredients to fit your schedule
Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben and Phthalate Free