We're the biggest cheerleaders of getting in tiny moments of self-care wherever we can. So much so we named our quarterly subscription box after those tiny moments of self care! Baths have long been lauded as the best choice for self care seekers, but Pinterest's new trend report hints that showers are moving in for that No. 1 spot.
No bath? No problem. 2023 will be all about the elevated shower routine. According to Pinterest, "elevated showers" are predicted to be a big trend, surpassing baths in popularity. This trend is focused on making showers more relaxing and luxurious.
Pinterest says that behind the trend "Spa-like showers will replace long soaks in the tub thanks to a global push towards water conservation and the need for increased floor space. With Gen X and Boomers looking for more accessible ways to create a spa-like bathroom experience, it’s no wonder ritual rinses are on the rise."
And with that, we are passing down all our tips to make your shower vibes to make you feel magical every rinse.
- Create warm, relaxing lighting with a small accent light that emits a soft, mellow glow.
- Use your favorite Crystal Bar Soap, we currently obsessed with Luna Rose!
- Add plants and greenery to your shower space to create a relaxing atmosphere
- Focus on the details, such as using a stylish shower curtain or adding a plush bath mat.
- Make washing your hair a self-care ritual by using a hair mask or scalp scrub.
- Play calming music or use a waterproof speaker to listen to your favorite podcast
- Use your favorite towel that makes you feel wrapped in love every time you dry off.
- End your ritual with a thin layer of body oil to hydrate your skin. Rose of Venus is one of our best sellers and the rose infusion is full of benefits for your skin.
Need a little more visual inspiration? We have curated the best shower inspiration, with stunning images and helpful tips to make your shower routine more luxurious and enjoyable. Don't miss out on the opportunity to transform your daily routine into a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Follow us to never miss out on the latest shower trends and to take your shower game to the next level.
Leave a comment