Pink Himalayan Salt
(for cleansing and purifying the bath)
Rose Quartz Crystal
(to connect with Venus the Goddess of Love and Beauty)Venus Rebirth
(A rose quartz crystal embedded bath bomb to recreate the energy, water and sea foam from the day Venus was born)
Fresh or Dried Roses or Pink/Red Flowers of your choice
(To evoke self love)
(To release, heal and awaken the heart chakra)
Taking a Ritual bath is intended to cleanse and protect a person spiritually, thus making it different than a normal bath you might do every day. Creating a ritual bath allows you to create a spiritual experience as you enter the water. It’s important to distinguish regular bathing from ritual bathing.
To begin, clean the tub carefully. Take a shower before taking the ritual bath. Wash yourself thoroughly. A ritual bath is not intended to cleanse your body, ie no soap, shampoo, body oils or shaving.
Create your own ritual based on your own needs, but if you are interested in connecting with the energy of Venus choose items and task that make you feel beauty.
- Cleanse your bathroom with sage/palo santo to remove negative energy
- Light candles to enhance the energy in your environment
- Play music that makes you feel beautiful or soak in silence
- Add crystals into your water before you step in
- Add your bath salts and pink salt and make sure they are absorbed into the water.
- Set an intention or read a mantra
- Dip your entire body and head into the water and fill your entire body absorbing the energy of goddess and love. repeat as needed.
I allow my self to receive everything I desire